Saturday, July 25, 2015

My Dream


My dream.
My dream is to be a professional wrestler for the WWE.
My dream is to go into that ring week after week and show the WWE Universe what I'm made of.
My dream is to stand on that stage and talk into the mic and show the fans what they've been missing.
I've had this dream ever since I was 6 years old.
The first time I watched WWE was a match involving Rey Mysterio.
I saw the way Rey moved in the ring and the way he made it look so damn easy.
I saw how the fans cheered and how the fans were on there feet  screaming.
I loved it.
I wanted to do that.
I want to be like Rey Mysterio.
I want to do crazy insane high flying moves that could end my career.
I want to make the fans cheer and make the fans wonder what I'm going to do next.
Whenever I tell someone that I want to be a wrestler, I always get doubted because of my weight.
Yes, I'm 85 pounds.
Yes, I'm skinny as hell.
But this is something that I've loved my whole life and something that I will do whatever I can to get there.
I will work out every day, I will eat healthy, I will train. I will do whatever the hell it takes to live out my dream.
You can doubt me all you want. But I'll be the one in that ring, proving every single one of you wrong.
If you think that I won't make it into wrestling. Believe what you want to believe.
But I'm going to do whatever it takes to make sure I end up doing what I love.
My goal in life is to be happy and to make my mother and my family proud.
And for me the only way I'll ever truly be happy is with wrestling.
That's the only way I'll ever be truly happy.
I want to be in that ring and face people like Paige, The Bellas, Natalya, Naomi, etc.
I want to travel the world and just make the most of my life instead of sitting at home being bored out of my mind.
I will go into WWE, I will be a professional wrestler, I will prove all the doubters wrong.
I will live out my dream.


Yours truly,
Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment